Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thai Yoga Specials

Thai Yoga Specials::

Brrrr, it's cold out there!! Treat yourself or a loved one to one of my hour long Thai Yoga Sessions!
Thai yoga is assisted yoga stretching that borrows from yoga, Thai massage and accupressure. It is a unique and deeply relaxing form of yoga that will leave you feeling incredibly blissed out.

Mention that you saw the Special on my Blog, Website or Facebook and get $ 10 off your first session!!!

I am running a special right now that if you buy 2 sessions, the second is only $50 bucks, and if you mention this add, the first one is only $60!!

I give Thai Yoga sessions at Seattle Athletic Club and Yoga on Beacon.
Please contact me on : t.hall43@gmail.com to sign up for your session ! Please also check my website
www.tonjareneehall.com for more information.

Hope you are enjoying your winter,

xo, Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment