Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tonja's New Year Yoga Schedual


Wow, what an experience life is! You don't have to go to an Indian Ashram to find a great Yoga class in Seattle. For 2010, you can sign up for one of my ongoing classes,workshops,or personal yoga coaching sessions!!

Check it out:
Mondays: Seattle Athletic Club (www.sacdt.com)
9:30-10:15 Gentle
12-1 Vinyasa Flow and Focus on Flexibility
6-7 Power Vinyasa
Tuesdays: Seattle Athletic Club
4:30-5:30 Power Vinyasa

Workshops: Levenworth , Wa February 6, 2010
at Rivendell Studio
10-11:30 Vinyasa Flow
Break
1-3:30 Thai Yoga Partner Flow
total cost for day workshop is $ 40 per person.

$10 for Vinyasa Flow and $ 30 per person for Thai Yoga
please see my website www.tonjareneehall.com for more
details, sign up info and Thai Yoga deets.
Excited to see you there!!! email me on t.hall43@gmail.com
for questions and info.

Private/Semi Private Yoga Coaching:
Kick start 2010 and sign you or a friend or two up for a private Thai Yoga session!! If you buy two, the second one is only $ 50!! Fiddy Bucks! can't beat that with a stick. Please check my website www.tonjareneehall.com for info and rates.

Corporate Wellness Programs:
I am expanding my Corporate Yoga programs, and this could include you and your company! I show up for one hour of yoga instruction for groups of 5 or more, bring the mats, and reasonable rates. Again, website...it tells all...www.tonjareneehall.com

Happy New Year y'all and I look forward to seeing you in class soon!
xo, Tonja

No comments:

Post a Comment